A multifunctional product that can be used as a mask, sleeping pack or daily moisturizer. Fortified with the antioxidant power of vitamin E to brighten, improve wrinkles, and prevent signs of aging.
Use it during the day to protect the skin from UV damages and use it at night for wrinkle improvement and skin regeneration.
With a unique pudding-like texture, the cream transform into a rich essence that helps the product tightly adhere onto the skin, which maintains and lock-in the moisture for at least 8 hours. This memory foam consistency will give an overnight miracle of brighter, firmer, and more hydrated skin.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate):
- A major lipid-soluble antioxidant in the skin. It is found in most of the skin’s epidermis, dermis and stratum corneum, and protects against peroxide and pro-oxidants (prevents oxidation in cosmetics).
- The skin’s protective function will be weakened if Vitamin E levels are insufficient, allowing harmful foreign substances to invade and promote aging of the skin.
- Prevents cell aging by keeping the cell membrane from lipid peroxidation.
- Possesses skin softening properties, and soothes inflammation.
- Protects skin against damage caused by sunlight.
- Reduces pigmentation by preventing melanin pigment from migrating to the epidermis.
- Suppresses sebum secretion, and improves acne caused by oily skin.
- Helps stabilize vitamin C, having enhanced effects when used with vitamin C.
- Formulated with an adequate concentration of 2%, as it may induce burning when used at high concentration.
- Active ingredient prescribed in maximum dose, to serve the function of improving wrinkles.
- Strengthens fibroblast proliferation in dermal layer, and promotes collagen synthesis.
- Possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties, making it effective in wound healing and regeneration.
- Effectively improves acne caused by oily skin.
Others: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carrageenan, Gellan Gum, Betaine, Algin, Mannan, Ceramide NP, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil.
[HOW TO USE]
- After cleansing, use as a moisturizer.
- Mix a small amount to an essence or cream and use as a sleeping pack when your skin feels extra dry.
- Can be used day and night.
- Vitamin E is an oil that is great for moisturizing. If your skin is usually not compatible with oils, use only after plenty of inquiries.
- Start out by using only a small amount at first and find the amount that works for you.
- Due to the nature of vitamin E, the stickiness increases when a large amount is used.
- The moisturizing effects increase when mixed with a cream or essence. Try mixing a tiny amount to products that lacked moisturizing power.