A brightened skin is the key to a healthy, glowing looking skin. What is the method to achieving this type of skin? Well, it’s a combination of many factors, which includes a healthy diet, lifestyle, and the use of Vitamin C and E in your skin routine. Achieve this with Klairs Freshly Juiced Brightening Duo Set!
This set consists of:
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask
1. FRESHLY JUICED WHITENING DROP
The Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop contains key ingredients directly from nature and concentrated pure Vitamin C of 5% Ascorbic acid. It’s an innovative multi-solution, non-irritating formula that revitalizes, maintains, and transforms your skin!
2. FRESHLY JUICED VITAMIN E MASK
A multifunctional product that can be used as a mask, sleeping pack or daily moisturizer. Fortified with the antioxidant power of Vitamin E, Niacinamide and Adenosine to brighten, improve wrinkles, and prevent signs of aging.
Use it during the day to protect the skin from UV damages and use it at night for wrinkle improvement and skin regeneration.
With a unique pudding-like texture, the cream transform into a rich essence that helps the product tightly adhere onto the skin, which maintains and lock-in the moisture for at least 8 hours. This memory foam consistency will give an overnight miracle of brighter, firmer, and more hydrated skin.
[VOLUME]Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop 35ml
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask 90ml
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop: Water, Propylen Glycol, Ascorbic Acid(5%), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Orange Oil Brazil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Quercus Mongolia Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine,SH-Olgopeptide-1, SH-Olgopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol.
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carrageenan, Gellan Gum, Betaine, Algin, Mannan, Ceramide NP, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil.
[HOW TO USE]
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop:As the skin can easily be irritated, it is not recommended to apply this serum after exfoliators (AHA, BHA products included) have been used.
- Recommended to store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sun light.
- For the best effect of vitamin C, please use it within 2~3 months after opening.
- If a slight color change occurs, the effects of the product will not be influenced. *Due to the 5% vitamin C within the product, color change can occur. To avoid color change, please store in a dark, cool and dry place, such as the fridge.*
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask:
- After cleansing, use as a moisturizer.
- Mix a small amount to an essence or cream and use as a sleeping pack when your skin feels extra dry.
- Can be used day and night.
- Vitamin E is an oil that is great for moisturizing. If your skin is usually not compatible with oils, use only after plenty of inquiries.
- Start out by using only a small amount at first and find the amount that works for you.
- Due to the nature of vitamin E, the stickiness increases when a large amount is used.
- The moisturizing effects increase when mixed with a cream or essence. Try mixing a tiny amount to products that lacked moisturizing power.