Concentrated ginseng extract found in the Ginseng Serum enhances blood circulation to make the complexion more fresh and lively. It then acts to replenish nutrients to the skin to smoothen and restore youth. Fall in love with nature with the Ginseng Serum today and let your skin thank you.
- 7.98% Ginseng Extract: Formulated with 7.98% concentrated ginseng extract, the Ginseng Serum is designed to naturally enhance blood circulation to make your complexion look more lively while replenishing the necessary nourishments for healthier, younger skin. Tired of losing elasticity in your skin? Give your skin the energy boost it needs with the Ginseng Serum.
- High-concentrate Nutrients: Ginseng extract penetrates deep into the skin to increase elasticity and make the complexion more luminous from the inside out.
- Increase Elasticity: The highly-concentrated Ginseng extract tightly adheres to the skin, working to add elasticity to flat, lifeless skin.
- Skin Purifying: The concentrated antioxidant properties of the Ginseng extract purifies skin that is fatigued from external stimuli and accumulated waste.
- Those who want nourishment & enrichment.
- Those who have fatigued, malnourished skin.
- Those who want wrinkle repair & skin rejuvenation.
Water, Red Ginseng Extract, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Panax Ginseng Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Angelica Pubescens Root Extract, Schizonepeta Tenuifolia Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Ethoxydiglycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hyaluronic Acid, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
[HOW TO USE]
- After cleansing, apply an adequate amount to the face, and spread out into a thin layer using the tips of your fingers.
- After applying the serum, gently wrap the area with the palms of the hand and use the heat to help the skin absorb the nutrients.
- Use daily at morning and night for best results.