The premium whitening water gel is optimal for oily skin where a cream type product could feel a bit heavy. The gel is rapidly absorbed by the skin, and the cooling sensation helps to quickly calm redness. In addition, as certified by the FDA for its whitening function, it transforms the skin to appear brighter and more clear for a radiant look.
- Containing 68% Vitamin leaf water: In addition to nutrients such as vitamin C, protein, fat, fiber, various amino acids, and minerals, vitamin leaves are rich in calcium, which strengthens the skin’s barrier. It has about 7 times more catechin than green tea, having excellent effects on the prevention of oxidation.
- Cloud berry: A polar plant that can withstand temperatures below - 40°C. Provides rich nutrients to the skin and helps balance the oil content.
- Snow lotus: An immortal flower that grows in the snow. Contains strong moisture.
- Rose of Jericho: A resurrecting flower that can be restored with just a drop of water. Helps regulate the skin’s moisture balance.
- Those who have oily, dull skin tone.
- Those who have sensitive, delicate skin.
- Those who want to restoring energy & youth.
- Those who want to a refreshing, hydrating finish.
- Those who need an immediate cooling effect.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Pentylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Saussurea Involucrata Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Allantoin, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether.
[HOW TO USE]
After cleansing, apply an adequate amount evenly to the face at the last step of your basic skin care routine.
Tips: for a greater moisturizing effect, apply a thicker layer and gently massage into the skin before bed to lock in the moisture all night and look flawless.