Some By Mi Super Matcha Pore Clean Clay Mask
Matcha Pore Clay Mask is a 10 in 1 Pore Care that helps with simple and reliable pore care. It is a soft clay formulation that feels moisturized, and is applied on the skin as creamy as like ice cream.
10 Effect : black head care, white head care, skin waste care, dead skin care, excessive sebum care, skin texture care, skin soothing, pore elasticity, moisture supply, oil and moisture care.
Step-by-step pore care in 4 Steps : pore opening, pore emptying, pore filling, pore tightening.
- Contains 102,000 ppm of Super Matcha Water to cleanse the skin and care for the elasticity of pores.
- BHA soothes the skin and gently dissolves dead skin cells without irritation.
- Containing 120,000ppm of clay, it has excellent sebum adsorption ability and cleanly cares for impurities in pores.
- Centella, Tea Tree Leaf Water, Eoseongcho powder, and Cypress Leaf Extracts help calm the skin.
- Contains Glacial Water and Carbonated Water to fill the emptied pores with moisture.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trehalose, Volcanic Ash (Jeju Volcanic Cluster), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Bentonite, Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Polysorbate 60, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Kaolin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Pvp, Dextrin, Peg-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxide (Ci 77491)
*Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete & up-to-date ingredients list please refer to product's packaging.
[HOW TO USE]
- After cleansing, dry skin and apply a clay mask on the face, avoiding the area around the eyes and mouth.
- After 10-20 minutes, when the contents are completely dry, gently roll and rinse with lukewarm water.