I'm From Ginseng Mask
The Ginseng Mask delivers heat to the skin to open up the pores naturally in order to flush out the harsh irritants and replenish the nutrients to smoothen and restore the youth to your skin. Fall in love with nature with the Ginseng Mask today and let your skin thank you.
- 3.97% Ginseng Extract: Formulated with 3.97% concentrated ginseng extract, the Ginseng Mask is designed to naturally open up your pores to deeply cleanse while replenishing the necessary nourishments for healthier, younger skin. Tired of losing elasticity in your skin? Give your skin the energy boost it needs with the Ginseng Mask.
- Heating Solution: The natural heating properties of ginseng opens the pores to release impurities, and aids the absorption of active ingredients.
- High-concentrate Nutrients: Filling in the skin with nutrients where there once was impurities, this serum thoroughly hydrates the skin to make it shiny and healthy.
- Increase Elasticity: The highly-concentrated Ginseng extract tightly adheres to the skin, working to add elasticity to flat, lifeless skin.
- Skin Purifying: The concentrated antioxidant properties of the Ginseng extract purifies skin that is fatigued from external stimuli and accumulated waste.
- Those who want deeply cleansing the pores in a natural way.
- Those who have exhausted, malnourished skin.
- Those who want wrinkle repair & skin rejuvenation.
Water, Red Ginseng Extract, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Panax Ginseng Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Angelica Pubescens Root Extract, Schizonepeta Tenuifolia Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Ethoxydiglycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hyaluronic Acid, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
*Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete & up-to-date ingredients list please refer to product's packaging.
[HOW TO USE]
- After cleansing, apply a generous amount evenly to the face.
- Using the tips of your fingers, gently massage into the skin and you will feel the mask warming up.
- After massaging for about 5-10 minutes, rinse with water. Make sure cleanse thoroughly with cool water.
- The mask’s viscosity may vary based on the surrounding temperature. This is a natural occurrence due to the presence of ginseng extract, the mask’s main ingredient. If the consistency of the mask is too tough to work with, massage with slightly wet fingertips to soften the texture for easier use.
Those with sensitive skin should test the product on areas such as the inner arm before using directly on the face.